Effective Date: June 26th, 2023
Applicable privacy legislation
A special note about data processed by our Services:
TigerEye maintains an ISO 27001 certification and a SOC 2 Type II report for our Services. Every customer’s personal information resides in its own separate instance running in a geographic region of that customer’s choice.
- Information We Collect
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- International Data Transfers
- Legal Basis for Processing Information
- Your Rights and Choices
- Updates and Changes to This Policy
- Protection of Information
- Retention of Information
- Contact Information
1. Information We Collect
a. Information You Provide to Us:
You may provide the following types of information to us:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, phone number, employer, job title and address;
- Information about your purchases and other business interactions with us;
- Information about your interests and preferences.
b. Cookies and Other Information Collection Technology:
c. Information From Third Parties
We may also receive personal information from third parties, including our service providers, affiliates, and partners such as resellers, systems integrators, technology vendors, and business information vendors, as well as from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn and company websites.
2. Use of Information
We and our service providers use the information described above for the following purposes:
- Administer your account, including to process your registration and verify your information;
- Provide, manage, and improve our Services;
- Conduct business operations in support of our Services, such as auditing, security, fraud prevention, invoicing and accounting, sales and marketing, analytics, and research and development;
- Contact you regarding TigerEye and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events, and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Customize content, preferences, and advertising on our website, across the Internet and elsewhere;
- Create aggregated or de-identified information;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal process and procedures; and
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
3. Sharing of Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with companies that provide services to us, such as providers of data storage, marketing, web hosting, security, analytics, and fraud prevention.
- With Business Partners: We may share information with business partners, such as resellers and distributors.
- Legal: We may share information when we believe disclosure is appropriate due to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; or as otherwise required by law.
- Protection of TigerEye and Others: Protection of TigerEye and Others: We may share information when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our employees, our customers, or others; and to enforce our contracts.
- Corporate Transactions: We may disclose your information as part of, or to take steps in anticipation of, a sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, bankruptcy, or other significant corporate event.
- Your Consent: If you have consented to additional sharing of your information, we may also share your information consistent with your consent.
We may use and disclose appropriately aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose.
4. International Data Transfers
5. Legal Basis for Processing Information
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and similar laws require data controllers to explain the legal bases that justify their processing of your personal information. To the extent such rules apply, our legal bases are:
- In many cases, our processing your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others. For example, we may process your personal information on this legal basis to:
- Manage and improve our services;
- Conduct business operations in support of our services, such as auditing, security, fraud prevention, invoicing and accounting, certain sales and marketing activities, certain analytics activities, and research and development;
- Contact you through certain channels regarding TigerEye and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events, and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Create aggregated or de-identified information; or
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- In some cases, processing your personal information is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we will process certain personal information to comply with tax laws.
- In some cases, we process your personal information to perform our obligations pursuant to a contract with you or to take steps in anticipation of entering into such a contract. For example, we may process personal information on this basis to:
- Administer your account, including to process your registration and verify your information; and
- Complete transactions with you.
- In other cases, we process your personal information based on your consent. For example, in some cases the following activities will be performed on the basis of consent:
- Contacting you through certain channels regarding TigerEye and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events, and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you; and
- Conducting certain other sales, marketing and analytics activities.
6. Your Rights and Choices
Depending on which laws apply to particular situations, residents of the European Economic Area, the UK, and some other jurisdictions have certain additional legal rights to do the following with personal information we handle:
- Obtain confirmation of whether we hold personal information about them, and receive information about how it is used and disclosed;
- Obtain a copy of the personal information, and in some cases, receive it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or have it transmitted to a third party in such form;
- Update, correct or delete the information;
- Object to the use or disclosure of the information;
- Withdraw consent previously provided for the handling of the information (without affecting the lawfulness of prior use and disclosure of the information) and
- Obtain a restriction on the use of the information.
For example, individuals whose personal information is subject to the GDPR have a right to opt out of our handling of their personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Many of the rights described above are subject to limitations or exceptions under applicable law.
7. Updates and Changes to this Policy
8. Protection of Information
9. Retention of Information
10. Contact Information
TigerEye Labs, Inc
2370 Market St., Suite 401
San Francisco, CA 94114
United States of America